The "no lender closing costs" provision applies to most lender fees and escrow fees, but it does not apply to re-inspection fees, survey fees, subordination fees (and other fees charged by an applicant's current lender or lienholder), homeowners association certification fees, vesting charges, or other third-party fees. California Loan Associates reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer and/or loan programs at any time.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with federal Fair Lending Laws.
Under the federal Fair Housing Act, it is illegal, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, handicap, or familial status (having children under the age of 18), to:
-Deny an loan for the purpose of purchasing, constructing, improving, repairing, or maintaining a dwelling any loan secured by a dwelling; or
-Discriminate in fixing the amount, interest rate, duration, application procedure, or other terms or conditions of such a loan, or in appraising property.
California Loan Associates and CLA Realty Sacramento -Foothills is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
• Mortgage rates could change daily.
• Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
• Some products may not be available in all states.
• Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
• Lending services may not be available in all areas.
• Some restrictions may apply.
• Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
• We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
• The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
• The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
• Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. California Loan Associates offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (916) 481-8106 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.