1. Selling your house for the maximum price is imperative.
Price is generally the most important aspect to the home owner when selling.
2. How fast your house sells is significant.
Often the next important aspect of selling the house is speed. How fast it sells is frequently just as important as price.
Getting the mix of speed and price is the art of marketing your house.
Where do you want to live?
The neighborhood you choose to live in is extremely important to your happiness in the home.
What price range do you feel comfortable?
You can use the price range to narrow your home search.
What style of the home do you want?
We will consider a Home's Curb Appeal when finding your home.
What Floor plan?
This could be the most important issue when looking for a home. You may have very particular needs in a home.
Your house value?
It is Fast and Easy but personal. A real estate agent will personal establish your home value.
- Fill out simple house value form
- give basic contact info
- The Real Estate Agent does comparable
- Send you and up to date value for your home
How to sell your house fast and not get taken?
What are the signs of a correct buyer?
HousingSacramento.com’s aim is to be the real estate resource for our clients and readers. The goal is to listen to their concerns and consistently communicate with clarity. We are to maintain the highest degree of integrity when dealing with our clients and others, be our client’s advocate at all times, and endeavor to make each transaction smooth. HousingSacramento.com is to be driven by 2 concepts: Kaizen meaning "continuous improvement" and the Golden Rule.
Hoarder Property Issues
Hoarder houses demand an experienced investor to get the best price possible.
What can be done with a hoarder home?
1. Get help and clean it up and fix the home. Hopefully get accountability to not return to hoarding2. Sell the hoarder home “as is”. This is best to sell to a real estate investor. The standard home buyer will be over whelmed by the issues.
4. Do nothing and leave the problem to the heirs.
Investing in California properties that are designed to be a business operation as a resident care or group home operation increases the potential income. Each one these types of investment properties combined with a business operation has many resource needs and requirement. Due diligent is an important step in understanding the potential profit and cost.
Real estate investing can take on many forms.